|Arnfield Care Ltd looks upon the promotion of Health and Safety measures as a mutual objective for the company and its staff, as well as ensuring its responsibilities in maintaining an environment which safeguards and protects children and young people.
It is the policy of Arnfield Care Ltd to do all that is reasonably practicable to prevent personal injury and damage to property and to protect everyone, including the public, insofar as they come into contact with the home or its activities, from any foreseeable hazard and danger.
In particular the Directors recognise their responsibility to:
- Provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- Provide training and instruction to enable employees to perform their work safely
- Maintain a continuing and progressive interest in Health and Safety
- Take into account all statutory requirements for Health and Safety
- Consult and involve employees in Health and Safety matters wherever possible.
The Directors also recognise that under Section 7 of the H&S at Work Act 1974, its employees have a responsibility to cooperate in implementation of the Health and safety policy by:
- Working safely
- Meeting their statutory duties
- Reporting incidents that have led or may lead to injury or damage
- Following the Health and Safety procedures and safe systems of working.
P H Keenan - Director
P Keenan - Director